The ISAACTM risk-based contract management application takes the risk out of risk-based contracts.
Unlike retrospective contract management applications that report performance after the contract year is over, when it’s too late to make the decisions necessary to impact performance, ISAAC provides a prospective view of how each contract is performing within its performance year and identifies exactly where and how performance can be improved.
ISAAC is highly accurate and predictive. It is the only contract management system that uses actuarial methodologies applied to in-effect contract prices and utilization data. It has projected risk-based contract performance to within 99.4% of actual performance.
It provides the modeling, forecasting and monitoring accuracy needed to maximize the value of any risk-based contract.
ISAAC is used by entities who are at risk for the healthcare dollar to:
- Model, project and manage the performance of each risk-based contract
- Bend the performance curve to meet thresholds within the performance year
- Model the effect of revenue, cost and utilization changes
- Track the financial impact of value enhancement programs
- Manage clinical pathway cost and utilization
- Shape future contract structures and pricing options